Boost Leak Location?

Hi all, have always had the dreaded limp mode ever since I've had my Sharan (about 3 years) but have always put up with it as only normally does it when cold. Recently started getting pressurisation in cooling system, and after the normal routine of changing everything had to accept it was head gasket! Well £600 later the pressurisation has gone but the overboosts were becoming more frequent so after trawling the forum started fiddling and a couple of days ago removed and cleaned the map sensor. Since doing this the boost seems better but last night the car developed a hissing under boost, i've had a look but just can't seem to trace it or see an obvious pipe in the area of the hissing. It can be heard on tickover but gets louder the harder the car is driven. It's coming from somewhere around the aternator area by the sounds of it so maybe a small vacuum pipe maybe? Any ideas please?  2000 115 AUY Mk2