Brandon Auto Electric - A Big Thanks

With the door and lock problems on the Galaxy I took it yesterday (friday ) to Brandon Auto in ...surprise surprise Cilla ...in Brandon, Suffolk.  l Ieft it early with them about 8.30 and by 11 they rang to say that all of the door wiring was sorted. The princely sum of £43...Fook Fords then

They told me that the door solenoid was mullered and Fords would have one there in the afternoon and they would ring when it was ready. Typical dealers - they turned up at 4.50 ..10 minutes before the leccy lads shut. Anyway, they knocked their boll@cks off to get the door solenoid in and all doors working from the drivers side. this morning and I picked it up at noon. They couldn't get the new key with the 'key' symbol for the remote locking sorted but that can wait. I now have the car working better than before. 

In total, £90 for the thieving solenoid from Fords and some tax and the £43 came to £162.  Considering those tossers at Fords in stevenage had it for 4 hours and did nothing I'm glad I took it brandon.   A big thank you then to Jody and Brandon Auto Electric.  John