Adding Electric Rear Windows And Quarterlights

• 1 month later...

easy enough job, you'll need the motors, the trim panels, the switches for the dash some crimps and a length of cable..... the hardest bit will be finding the global closure feed to shut them via the remote locking, best option is to hit a breakers and see if you can get the switches and the loom plugged into them :ninja:  take your side cutters, then its just a case of running a feed to the switches via your new offcut of loom and running a pair back to the motors, you wont need the plugs for these as you can use spade connectors for the hook up

have fun :)

MK2RV6

"I choose to live my life to a different tune of music, one which is not censored or wrapped up so much with a blanket of over regulation, Health and Safety gone mad (because these days it has), fear and blind compliance to anything you are told to do.. a blanket so thick, that you no longer can hear the music. If I'm injured, you'll hear me blaming only one person.. myself. It's acceptance of personal responsibility for my actions... a quality that's very much lacking in society these days."

And so say all of us. :47:  :46:  :26: