How Stupid Are Judges !

big_kev

I am quoting from personal knowledge - I have two barristers and a solicitor in my immediate family - and as a result I meet many legal types -and they all have in commn a massive superiority complex - not unlike the proffessional distance a Dr has with his patients but loaded with scorn. Because they deal with the lowest of the low they feel above them. I would also point you at Parliament where a large proportion of ministers and MP's are Lawyers - and a more dishonest, self serving bunch of hippocrites you couldn't find anywhere else.

They police themselves, they assume they know best, they run, rule and otherwise regulate our lives - and we have no redress. So whilst you may know the one or two decents ones , the rest let them down. Come the revolution............

Well you obviously are meeting different legal types than myself. Are the two Barristers in your immdiate family prosecuting QC's???