New Boy Reqs Diesel Help

Guest twedspeed

Guest twedspeed

Hi just joined , have just bought a mondeo diesel 2.0 TDDI , 2002 , LX

and need to know the following ,

1/ How many MPG,s will I get ???? if I drive sensible change up early and coast downhill to the lights etc,

2/ Do all mondeos of this year / spec lock themselves after five minutes if you leave the keys in ????

and if so how can I beat this coz it only came with one set of keys , and lets face it , its only a matter of time before I lock meeself out . :o :blink:

also he,s had some work done on the A.B.S. , New wiring or something but the A.B.S. light is on all the time, but I knocked him down by five hundred quid but I ve got to sort the A.B.S. out myself surely it wont cost more than 500 to sort will it , the brakes work fine , but just no ABS kicking in . :angry:

Most importantly I need to find out how to wire in twin electrics for a tow bar , so any web sites with wiring diagrams would be much appreciated :wacko:

also tow bars on Ebay are fetching silly money so any forum members with a suitable one I,m interested .

any help on any of the above would put you top of my xmas list and a pint would be E-mailed directly to ya , cheers in advance. B) B) B)