Movin' On Up

EFC63

Hi all. Just sold my Focus C-Max and bought a 2003 Galaxy MkII 1.9 TDi Zetec automatic. I've been a long-time PT Cruiser owner but, as I deliver parcels (Yodel and Hermes) I bought the C-Max. However, that was a manual and, having developed a left-shoulder injury, needed to change to an auto, and while about it I thought I'd get bigger vehicle. I love Fords (even though I was almost fatally injured after a jogger stepped in front of my old Sierra and I smashed into the front of a house!) partly because they offer plenty of legroom and I have long legs. I've owned a Transit Connect, Regular Transit and a Transit Jumbo, all whilst a nationwide courier. I haven't actually got the Galaxy yet - I've paid for it and am expecting it to be delivered this evening or tomorrow (Sunday) morning, but I thought I'd join now anyway.

So.....hello guys and Gals!  :)

Edited by EFC63

Welcome.

........you do realise your "new Ford" is really a VW don't you?

I'd imagine it's ideal for parcel delivery - you can even read the labels easily with the light from all the windows.

Mine'll be in van guise next week when I bring my son back from London!

He's been there a year and this is how much he had when I took him down there.

post-32668-0-31732300-1437078134_thumb.jpg

post-32668-0-44417200-1437078162_thumb.jpg

post-32668-0-36221100-1437078184_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon I've had mine even more stuffed than that SB!

Without the seats, the boot is positively cavernous, it makes a great van. I've looked at other cars but the Galaxy is so useful and reliable, I'm loathed to part with it. In fact I would miss it.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! B)