Bumper Removal/towbar Fitting '60' Plate Galaxy

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to, or point me in the direction of some info on how to remove the rear bumper on a 2010MY Ford Galaxy.

I am not sure what mark this is ?

I have a towbar to fit and wanted to have a read in the dry before lying underneath it

Any help or advice appreciated.

Thanks

James

even though it could be an easy job to do,my concerns are that as it is a new car,i would think you might invalidate the warrenty if you fitted this yourself???

do check the fine print,as the stealers will use anything to get out of a warrenty claim.

• 1 month later...

I got a tow bar fitted to my 2011 galaxy with front and rear sensors.

Its for towing my 91 Eldiss Typhoon which I have been towing every summer for more years than I can remember.

I did not get twin electrics because in my experience feeding power to the caravan has led to expensive tears.

So single electrics-----7 pin and Alco ball longer neck between ball and two bolt flange for Alco friction anti snake on caravan.

Most caravans are fitted with Alco because its very easy to use no grubbing around in the mud heaving away on big springy bits of metal.

The tow bar complete with electrics fitted cost