Pm Spam

Mirez

Hello

My name is miss Judith.i saw your profile today(www.fordgalaxy.org.uk) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (judith_20096@yahoo.co.uk) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Please rpely me with my email address here

(judith_20096@yahoo.co.uk)

Anyone else get this one or have I got a genuine admirer? ;)

Hello

My name is miss Judith.i saw your profile today(www.fordgalaxy.org.uk) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (judith_20096@yahoo.co.uk) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Anyone else get this one or have I got a genuine admirer? ;)

Only if her guide dog can type :D

Hello

Anyone else get this one or have I got a genuine admirer? :D

I had exactly the same.

Done. her account is suspened.

Sorry not been around, been busy, also trying to fix me car as my timing belt snapped, new head/valves/camshaft/gaskets etcc.. ..all bloody good fun.

So guys, im afraid you shall have to find fish elsewhere.lol

no whats shocking is your now driving a fiat 500 :D how on earth do you manage to squeeze everyone in? ;)

all joking apart how are things with you steve?

Hello

Anyone else get this one or have I got a genuine admirer? :unsure:

I think she is just very friendly!

• 1 month later...

Sorry not been around, been busy, also trying to fix me car as my timing belt snapped, new head/valves/camshaft/gaskets etcc.. ..all bloody good fun.

Hi Maz,

Nice to see you back, I have also been missing for a while.

I love these "love spammers", I can just picture this guy sitting in his mud hut in Africa, thinking up sad stories about his or her life. Well he has come to the right site for that. We should all send him our sad stories about owning a ford Galaxy, tell him how we have been mistreated by main ford dealers, how we get ripped off for spare parts and how much we pay for diesel. Tell him our cars need a major operation and could he please send some money, or my poor old ganny won't be able to put her wheelchair in the back of the Galaxy and go out to the seaside. We could send him pictures of our rusty old cars and he could send us a picture of his new BMW he bought with the money he ripped off from some poor lonely heart in Scotland. This could be fun, let's all give it ago, his mail box would be jammed with crap, just like he is sending us.

Big wheel.

Hi Maz,

Nice to see you back, I have also been missing for a while.

I love these "love spammers", I can just picture this guy sitting in his mud hut in Africa, thinking up sad stories about his or her life. Well he has come to the right site for that. We should all send him our sad stories about owning a ford Galaxy, tell him how we have been mistreated by main ford dealers, how we get ripped off for spare parts and how much we pay for diesel. Tell him our cars need a major operation and could he please send some money, or my poor old ganny won't be able to put her wheelchair in the back of the Galaxy and go out to the seaside. We could send him pictures of our rusty old cars and he could send us a picture of his new BMW he bought with the money he ripped off from some poor lonely heart in Scotland. This could be fun, let's all give it ago, his mail box would be jammed with crap, just like he is sending us.

Big wheel.

lmao brilliant idea ;) :D